Saturday, January 3, 2009

In like sin.

I suppose this is one of those obligatory 'year in review' type posts. Here goes.

My major accomplishments for the year:

- Dated one of my teachers.
- Dated/ing someone who shares part of my name.
- Slept all night in a bar. More importantly, woke up naked in a bar.
- Drank a lot, but did not puke a lot.

Yes, these all have mostly to do with booze and sex and the immoral (awesome?) life i lead and ignore accomplishments that are probably more important. Oh well, these are just the things that were sticking in my mind today. 

Also: a quote from Dinosaur Comics: "Um, I'm thinking...that a lot of my internal conflict and malaise comes from the tension between the life I ACTUALLY want to live, and the stories I'd love to be able to tell?"

I think I've done a lot to overcome this. Hence my list. Think about it.

No comments: